How it Works
During the last decade, there have been significant technological advances in energy efficient lighting. Today’s innovative systems can reduce lighting costs by up to 35%, which, for many businesses, can mean savings of thousands of dollars. Additionally, since older systems generate considerable heat, upgrading to cool, energy-efficient lighting also reduces cooling costs. Moreover, government incentives and rebates can cover 35-55% of the costs of installing energy-efficient lighting.
So where’s everyone?
Remarkably, many have not taken advantage of these new lighting systems, generally due to a lack of information. Typically, management is either:
- Confused about which system components to choose
- Overwhelmed by the prospect of changing systems
- Misinformed about costs of upgrading vs. savings
- Unaware of valuable rebate and other incentive opportunities
How about me?
Green Light can help your business realize these valuable savings. In addition to our comprehensive knowledge of systems, components, and installation options, Green Light is an authorized vendor participating in state and local utility company energy programs.
Whether office, retail, industrial, or warehouse space, Green Light will help you with the following:
- Select Green Light’s trained experts will identify the ideal system to suit the needs of your business’ environment
- Design Our team will determine the optimal positioning and installation options to maximize lighting.
- Install Green Light’s electricians will install your new system quickly and efficiently with minimal interruption of your operations
- Rebates Green Light is experienced in navigating the very complex process of securing government rebates and incentives. Moreover, you’ll never have to wait for a rebate – Green light deducts the anticipated rebate amount from our already low fees.
- Pay-As-You-Save- Green Light offers a convenient payment option, which allows you to make incremental payments for your upgraded system as the resultant savings accrue!